To use this battery pack, user must update firmware on camera to version 7.10 or Gen2. After update is installed user must change Battery Type to 4D. Remove old battery pack and then install new 4D battery pack onto camera.
The Battery Type is located under COMMANDS interface on the camera. If you do not install firmware first the camera will not power up correctly with the new 4D battery pack.
Battery pack that was installed on J-1415 & J-1422 model cameras.
Cuddeback cameras that use 12AA battery pack can operate on Alkaline, Lithium, NiMH, and NiCD batteries.
- Requires 6 x D batteries (sold separately)
- CuddePower Battery Box
- Two 24" power cords
- Genius Standard Mount 3372/ Mounting Strap 9003
- New power port, now a C2 port on battery pack
- Holds 2 banks of 6D cell batteries each (sold separately)
- Two power cords included (C1/C2, C2/C2)
- Includes battery pack, mounting bracket, heavy duty strap and cables
- 12D batteries is power equivalent to 96 AA batteries
Allows CuddeLink J, G & K cameras to operate from user supplied 12 volt battery.
Compatible with most 12 volt automotive/marine batteries & 12 volt gel cells.
C2 power plug with C1 adapter included.
Solar Power Bank helps to extend battery life on your G, J and K CuddeLink cameras. Best performance when panel gets direct sunlight for most of the day. Recommended use on food plot and field edges.
Built in 7.2 volt NiMH battery will power CuddeLink G, J and K series cameras. Has 2 output ports - 1 with battery output to power a camera, 2nd port is direct from solar panel to charge Dual Power Bank.
- Kit includes Solar Power Bank, built in NiMh battery, cables, Genius Mount and strap
- Use with batteries in the camera to extend CuddeLink camera runtime
- Batteries inside camera serve as backup power in the event the Solar Power Bank batteries fail due to insufficient sunlight.