- CuddeLink is not cell service or Wi-Fi. CuddeLink is a proprietary wireless mesh network that allows the cameras to communicate with each other.
- CuddeLink transmits images from remote cameras to a home image collection camera.
- CuddeLink networks can have from 1 to 15 remote cameras. Start with a few and add more cameras as you need them.
- Typical transmission range in a dense forest is ¼ to ½ mile. In open spaces CuddeLink has camera-to-camera range to over 1 mile. Like all wireless systems transmission range will vary with terrain and conditions.
- CuddeLink automatically daisy-chains cameras to extend range to over 4 miles, making CuddeLink deployable on properties of hundreds to thousands of acres.
- There is no monthly fee to collect images on the Home camera.
- CuddeLink Cell makes cellular trail cameras affordable. Instead of a separate cell plan for each camera, CuddeLink Cell can send images from up to 16 cameras on 1 cell plan.
- Here's how it works. A CuddeLink network of cameras send their images to 1 home collection device that is equipped with a cellular modem. This cell device sends the images from all the remote cameras, so instead of 16 cell plans, you only have 1.
- More Convenient – check your cameras more conveniently by placing the Home camera in the most convenient location, such as a parking spot or even in a building.
- More Often – because you only check 1 camera and this camera can be conveniently placed, you can check your cameras more often, even numerous times per day: before you hunt, mid-day, nights, anytime.
- No Intrusion – allows you to check trail cameras without intruding on the animals.
- No Sound – if you don’t intrude, you don’t startle the animals with sound.
- No Human Scent – if you don’t intrude, you don’t leave any human scent. When human activity is eliminated animals move more often, earlier and more naturally.
- Affordable Cell Service – With other brands you have to pay $15 or more per month per camera. With CuddeLink Cell, plans start at $15 per month for up to 16 cameras. And our $15 plan includes 2,000 images per month.